Tuesday 18 January 2011

Forex Growth

I have had lots of questions regarding this.

Please note that I am new to this as well...... hopefully
it will carry on the way it has !!

I would suggest that you start in a DEMO ACCOUNT,
and test for a while, before committing real money.

There have 3 versions, so far i am only using the basic one, but
will probably upgrade to the power version soon.

I am running this EA and others using a VPS - for those who don't
know this, it is a virtual server, so that the EA's sit on their server
and so yoou don't have to leave your computer on 24/5.
The one i use is here

Commercial network services

People want to see my live account through an investor
password. Unfortunately I don't have a clue of
how to do this ! sorry........

On their website, there is a link to my fxbook I believe,
which is tracking their live trades.

Important : If you get the package, make sure
that you register your copy ( there is a seperate
manual for this ), otherwise , like me, your EA
will stop working, until the license is issued ......

Therefore, no trades for me so far since yesterday

Will update later

Fx Growth is here

No comments: