Monday 13 December 2010

Trading Club

Well, I emailed you a couple of times regarding
a trading room that one of my trading associates
was so upbeat about.

I then emailed you to say that Paul's webinar
was impressive and I signed up ( emailed on
Friday I think).

Today was my first day. He gives you trades
from 6am - 5pm UK time ( 1am- 12noon New York
time).

I like the guy, Sounds very down to earth ( I have
been in some horrible rooms before !! )- I was
skeptical, but he was very calm about it and officially
the day finished at +115 pips ! I only made 51 pips.....

Unfortunately, there was a nice move in the morning,
where i had to go out and missed....... oh well.

Anyway, I am looking forward to tomorrow morning
( Tues).

If you are available for part of those hours, then have a
go at the signals.......... obviously you won't gain as much as
him, but still.

I think just managing the morning or afternoon session, should
get 150-250 pips quite easily ( average weekly)

Anyway a positive day++

Trading Club room

No comments: