Saturday 18 December 2010

Trading Club

Well, Friday was a much better day ! Official figures

I believe were +108pips. I could not trade.
It looks like the system is profitable. You need to
take a very low risk, since this week, Wed and Thurs
were tough.

The guy Paul, certainly sounds very helpful and genuine..
I was going to suggest to people to wait for my 1 month
to finish, BUT it sounds like Paul has enough people
on and will close the door.

I think what people can do is take a chance and sign
up for a month. I reckon it is that kind of a service, where
you need to have a go for yourself and see if it fits your
personality.

Trading club is here

2 comments:

safeluiz said...

Hi Alex how many pips this week ?
Thanks
You can send a emailon luiz@go2londres.com

Alex Buzby said...

Luiz, I was told the weekly pips were about 200 pips ( officially)- however, it is unlikely that you will catch all those, due partly to slippage, etc