Wednesday 15 December 2010

Trading Club

Well, a VERY unusal day to say the least.
Paul was try to trade the Eur/ Usd.

At 5am UK time, there was a nice move down,
but by 6am, we had to change direction.
The system is a stop and reverse, so you are
always in a trade.

By 9.30am, we had already 4 losses. I was down
56 pips, but then on the 5th trade, I use my own
initiative and closed at +28.......

When I joined the room later in the afternoon,
I know that they were DOWN over 100 pips for the day.
( I think it was more like -140pips or so...) The market
had chopped the system !!!

I am not sure if there was even a winner !??! Let
me see what happens tomorrow ... this is weird
and does'nt make sense.

1 comment:

safeluiz said...

Uauuu , I am quite sad . Well hope the system can finish the whole week positive .